[mythtv-users] IKEA notes

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Sun Dec 14 17:41:20 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 05:30:22PM -0800, glen wrote:

> Geary Mail Arch Linux
>
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Victor Brunini
> ><victorbrunini at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>[snip]
> >>Billy Corner bookcase set
> >>[snip]
> >
> >I dunno 'bout you guys, but I've heard the bookcase isn't too good
> >at handling HD content. :-)
>
> not much good for hd, but for storage

I keep my 2000+ DVD/BD collection in a number of those IKEA bookshelves
that divide the space into cubes. They ring my home theatre and are full
of media and toys. I have these special banker boxes for the boxed sets.
The whole thing is a bit like a large filing cabinet. In in the empty
space left over in the little cubes, I shove the novelty box sets that
don't fit into the banker boxes (like the Mach 5).