[mythtv-users] frontend unresponsive to lirc remote

Zach C uid000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:55:54 UTC 2014

I think I figured out my problem. I think it is due to interference from IR
given off by my plasma screen. I bought the new tv right around the time I
upgraded MythTV.

I put some masking tape over the streamzap IR receiver. It took two layers
for me.

Here's an article that tipped me off.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/26/tivo-series3-plasma-tv-big-problems/

I've read that there are LCDs that cause similar problems.

--
:wq!