[mythtv-users] Poor sync on Peter Pan Live

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Dec 6 23:32:22 UTC 2014

On 12/06/2014 03:01 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Our recording from Comcast in the Memphis, TN area was fine. No sync
> or bad audio problems.

Perhaps the central time zone got it live, too. Was it one hour earlier
than the eastern time zone? I recall from when I lived in the eastern
zone that a number of shows were at something like 9 eastern, 8 central.

> As to the theatrical value... The kids liked it!

Yeah. I suspect they would. I wonder if they would like the 1960 version
with Mary Martin. It's on YouTube.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens