[mythtv-users] HDHR3 recording fails, "wrong PMT"?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:31:39 UTC 2014

Hoi Eric,

> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If I google "Wrong PMT" I get among others this:
>> https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9976 from three years ago.
>> You need to delete all transports and all channels and perform a full
>> rescan. The delete all transports is vital.....

> This is the info in the dtv_multiplex table?  The channel scan doesn't
> update this table automatically?

> Eric

I know only what I read. PMT=Program Map Table See among others:
http://www.etherguidesystems.com/help/sdos/mpeg/syntax/tablesections/pmts.aspx
http://www.rikware.com/post/Introduction-To-Scanning-DVB-T-Digital-TV.aspx

Obviously the database still contains part of your old channel
line-up.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven