[mythtv-users] Select Country and Language in every boot

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 31 05:36:04 UTC 2014

On 4/08/2014 3:53 p.m., tortise wrote:
> On 4/08/2014 10:19 a.m., tortise wrote:
>
>> Now I can't find the relevant start command
>
> OK found it in mythbuntu 12.04
>
> /usr/bin/mythfrontend
>
> sleep 5 works for me too now with DHCP server and SSD on relatively fast
> frontend.

Curiously I had to reinstall the frontend (due to a moments
inattention...) the frontend OS, which was done both onto a slower SSD
{Kingston SS100S2 16 GB SSD} and now there is no need for a start delay,
nothing else has changed. I also then reinstalled back onto the faster
original Adata SP900 64GB SATA III and again noted the need for the
start delay had gone. Odd.