[mythtv-users] Theme question

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Aug 26 08:21:36 UTC 2014

On 26/08/14 01:55, Don Brett wrote:
> I'm using Myth version 0.27.3 with the Mythcenter-Wide theme.  It
> automatically displays background images for each recording, which is
> nice, but it make reading the menu really difficult.  Is is possible to
> turn off the background images?

There was a long thread, with some opposition from the 'establishment',
about changes to this theme last December, and patches affecting the
fanart background and scrolling were posted.  They don't need a
recompile.  I used them happily for months on my Fedora18 box but that's
currently out of action; on my SL6 laptop, for unexplained reasons, I
have never seen the new behaviour.

Here's a link.  It should go to the middle of the thread.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/559007#559007

HTH

John P