[mythtv-users] Issues with Video Playback

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:26:38 UTC 2014

Firstly, I must apologize if this is not the right place to put this
question. I know we don't have H265 codec on the mythffmpeg fork yet,
and I believe that we also don't support playback of H265 videos.

However, I do have couple movies that are encoded in H265 and I can
hear the audio but unable to see the video.

I tried to use the mythffmpeg to see if I can transcode it back to
H264 but it doesn't seem to like any commands I give.

Is there any way I can get this working? Any place someone can point
me to will be helpful. Basically I want to see the movies I have in
HEVC.

Thanks,

Ash