[mythtv-users] scheduled recordings with DVB-S

Dmitry Zakharov dima at zakharka.ru
Wed Aug 20 09:18:10 UTC 2014

Yes,  TLMSC on 0.24 and _LMSC on 0.25 and above. I was working with 0.24 on
ubuntu 10.04 for a long time. About a half year ago i decided to upgrade.
Installed 0.27 on ubuntu 12.04 and got the problem mentioned above. I
experimented with different version of MythTV and Ubuntu/Debian for a
couple of month. Every time I compiled mythtv from the source. And the
result was, as i said, _LMSC displayed at the bottom of the screen. And
when i reinstalled 0.24, TLMS is back again.

Live TV was runnig pretty well on different versions and it's working on
0.24 now. I could record Live TV. But scheduled recording didn't work on
0.25 and above and it works on 0.24. And i think that there is some
connection between _LMSC and scheduled recordings. But i'm not sure with it.

Usually I start mythbackend as a regular user and all storage groups are
located in a home direcotry of that regular user. More over, live tv record
works well. So it's hardly a permissions problem. And i have storage space
enough.

Didn't understand the time issue. The scheduled recording starts and stops
right on schedule. But it is empty, zero length

I can install 0.27 to troubleshoot the problem on the latest version. But
where to look at?