[mythtv-users] Can't delete channel

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Tue Aug 19 15:37:36 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You might try editing schedules direct first then set up channel editor,
> IIRC myth fill database finds the deleted channel in SD and reloads it.
>
> Thanks, I just tried that - deleted 766 from schedules direct, ran
myfilldatabase, confirmed there was no 766 on myth, re-added 766 from
schedules direct, ran myfilldatabase, and...I still get 2 channel 766s
(though the order they show up in has changed - TOONPHD now comes
before TOONHD).

Could SD be submitting two channels for 766?

I ran into something like this a year or two ago (duplicate channels due to
changing to Pacific feeds) but I don't remember having any trouble fixing
it...