[mythtv-users] Combined FE/BE using USB for all I/O?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Aug 18 21:43:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:03 AM, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:
> I imagine the usual refrain of "code contributions always welcome" would apply. If it
>  can be done better, as it sounds like it can, then it just needs someone who knows
> how to do that to write a bit of code for it. Like someone who does this sort of thing
> professionally ;-)

Point taken.

I used to do more open source work before I had kids.  As they grow
older and need me less (my youngest is not quite 5), I'm hoping to be
able to start doing more again.  It may yet take a few more years to
get to that point, but I can already feel it happening.

What I really need is for Mark Zuckerberg in a drunken stupor to
decide to shell out $19B for my company so I can cash out my epsilon%
stake and work on MythTV full time.  ;)

Eric