[mythtv-users] Philips 32PFL5007K/12 TV set and a UPnP problem

Janusz S. Bien jsbien at mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Aug 14 14:19:17 UTC 2014

Hi!

The TV set

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=rn&scy=pl&ctn=32PFL5007K/12

recognizes the backend as a DLNA/UpnP server and I can browse the list
of recordings, but when I select one to play I get a message in Polish
meaning
"It's impossible to read or find the file".

On the other hand the TV set plays correctly a MythTV recording from a
pendrive.

I will appreciate your help.

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra
Lingwistyki Formalnej)