[mythtv-users] SD grab

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:52:21 UTC 2014

Greetings mythizens, Yesterday I cloned over to a new drive, which solved
the "not a bootable disk insert floppy" problem. Things looked good as last
nights recording all went well but this morning I have no listings data.
Running mythfilldatabase returns errors. I thought I needed to re enter my
password in setup>input connections, but I get the same errors and no
listings data. Does anyone know what I should tweak to get data in my
listings?  Ubuntu12.04 / Myth 0.27.3 TIA Daryl