[mythtv-users] Fedora 20 mythtv .27 audio issue

Nick Campbell westlandnick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:27:26 UTC 2014

Yea I shouldn't have to manually enter them..  When I press scan, I get
nothing.  I'm not sure which I'm opening, I'm about ready to start from
scratch...  I don't know what else to do at this point.  Everything I've
tried had produced the same result.  I've compiled mythtv from source on
debian, and I've used binary packages on ubuntu, I've never had an issue
with audio before.  I would say it has something to do with my sound card
not being compatible, but it is, it works for everything else.  I'll
probably use a second hard drive and start from scratch with the new binary
repo I was shown, and see what happens.

*Nick Campbell*
*801-675-8391 *
*Parts Wholesale *