[mythtv-users] Watch recording on iPad

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 00:52:53 UTC 2014

On Saturday, August 9, 2014, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> A general critique of prorgrammers in the mac domain is that they believe
> that they are God’s gift to mankind and that you should throw globs of
> munnie at them …

Yes. Because really everything should be free and have people spend their
entire time and energy developing things for others.

How dare they attempting to make a living out if it?

Luckily we have people like you, with lots of knowledge and cash flow we
can afford to remedy the situation, develop the best solution and of course
provide it to all of us for free