[mythtv-users] suspend

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Aug 7 15:55:17 UTC 2014

Warpme <warpme at o2.pl> says:
> In context of fe sleep/resume I love to see fix for this issue:
> https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=162

I don't see this issue with 0.26.

A frontend can sleep for a long time (tested to more than 12 hours),
and when I wake it Watch Recordings still displays the status quo at
the moment I put it to sleep (a recording in progress at the time
appears as green despite finishing hours ago, for example), because I
haven't forced a refresh by reentering Watch Recordings.

However, even without refreshing, if I delete a recording from another
frontend, I see that recording immediately disappear from Watch
Recordings on the just-awoken frontend.