[mythtv-users] CBS eye-lerts e-mails going away

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Aug 7 14:06:44 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-08-07 at 09:55 -0400, Phil Bridges wrote:
> What other station shows 60 Minutes?

Well, 60 Minutes is not one of the shows I do record, but I do record
some subsequent ones.

So I suppose this is where living in Canada has a benefit.  Some
Canadian television stations will carry US network programming and seem
to actually air it at the scheduled time, unaffected by the delays from
CBS and/or at alternate time-slots.

So my de-prioritizing of the CBS station makes the scheduler use these
showings on alternate channels/times.

b.