[mythtv-users] Select Country and Language in every boot

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Aug 1 13:44:48 UTC 2014

On 01/08/14 14:32, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> I haven't had this problem on Debian, but that may be because all of
> my frontend systems NFS mount something.

What do you mean here? I have Debian front ends and one of mine drops to the
'choose a language' screen about 40% of the time. Pressing Escape twice usually
fixes that by reloading the frontend, by which time the network is up.

Do you mean that your frontend accesses some directories via NFS or that other
host processes use NFS? To do so you still need a working network.

--

Mike Perkins