[mythtv-users] .28

HP-mini blm-ubunet at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Apr 29 22:46:42 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-29 at 13:53 -0400, Greg Thompson wrote:
> Anyone Running Master .28 from GIT yet? Is it stable enough to run as
> my production system?

Have been running it on my production system.
Apart from the recent cut-list editor breakage, it is runs great.
I don't see any problems on a combined BE/FE with DVB & HLS recording.

I do not regularly use liveTV but channel changing (& playback/seeking
over livetv chain) has to be used to believe how good it now is..There
is only the smallest mythtv PTS discontinuity playback shudder.