[mythtv-users] scheduling

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Apr 27 13:08:23 UTC 2014

First I’ve been using myth for years.
I’ve encountered scheduling ouches:

I’ve got a schedule for eg mythbusters to record any time any channel. I’ve got duplicate check set to none.
On channel A it records.
A later version, which is NOT the same, on channel B says ‘Earlier Recording’

EG 2 set L&O to record. There are back to back programs that are not the same. First records, second says ‘Earlier Recording’
it has the same settings as above ie None on Duplicate Check and record anytime on any channel.

Is my database AFU or is my understanding of the scheduler wrong?

Thanks
James