[mythtv-users] mythtv netflix hack

Gregory Schade gmschade at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 17:53:01 UTC 2014

> Hi again,
>
> Just wanted to say that I updated the mythnetflix1080.lircrc file to
> your latest version, I was also able to change the button that exited
> the browser. AND I was able to get the sound working, thanks to your
> pointer in the right direction. Fixed the ALSA config so that my
> NVidia card (which has the HDMI output on it) was the default card in
> mythbuntu. It is all working like a charm!
>
> Regards,
>
> Andréas

Andréas,

AWESOME, that's good to hear that it is working for someone else.
would you mind sending me the button your using and LIRC name of that
button. I am working on a few more updates and a simplified installer
and I would like to add your exit button config to the LIRCRC file
I was planning on putting a few different buttons there for anyone to
just adjust the commenting to make exiting work with their remote

Thanks,
Greg