[mythtv-users] Arm Based Frontend

Timothy Krantz tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com
Tue Apr 22 12:31:40 UTC 2014

> Nice job, Tim.  That's excellent.   I'm one of the many looking for a true
mythtv frontend on a low power
> system  and this sounds like the most promising option thus far.
>
> Any pointers on systems that have this GPU, if others want to join the
effort?

Well the hackberry of course.

I am also trying to reproduce my results on my MK802 (looks like a pack of
chewing gum) but basically is very similar to the hackberry. I believe most
if not all of the cubieboard variations have mali 400's in them, but I don't
have any of these.

I know there are lots more out there, I just don't have any except the
hacklberry and the MK802 (I purchased mine from miniand.com).

Good luck and please let me know of any progress you make!  I will report
back on how far I get with the MK802.

Tim