[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu trusty?

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Fri Apr 18 03:54:10 UTC 2014

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Stephen P. Villano
<stephen.p.villano at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/17/14, 11:32 PM, Alistair Grant wrote:

>>> Ahh good old bittorrent, its a happening thing now.
>> 4 peers @ at up to 160kB/s :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Alistair
>>
> I have a machine that has BT on 24/7 with a few distros on it. Added
> this one to the list.

I appreciate everyone helping out with our torrents. We've got a bunch
of mirrors, but they only sync a few times a day (some only once).
With us having a late release and it being midnight on the east coast
I imagine not a lot of people seeding our ISOs right now. I've just
started seeding amd64, and I'll have the full i386 image seeding
shortly.

Thanks,

Thomas Mashos