[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase creating nonexistant channels - cached?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:14:14 UTC 2014

>>> The result is two channel 163's in my db one correct and one
>>> incorrect, and a channel 52 that shouldn't be there.
>>>
>>> Any clue as to how to fix this?  Are the 16123's cached somewhere?
>>>  Thanks.
>>
>> If it's an issue in your MythTV configuration, I have a feeling the video
>> sources part of
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 would fix
>> it.  If it is an issue in Schedules Direct, I'm not sure what the new
>> approach is for the old "re-add lineup" stuff.
>>
>> Mike
>
> Thanks -  I solved the problem.  It was a schedulesdirect issue.  I
> deleted my lineup from schedules direct then re-added and reselected
> my channels.  The problem went away after that.

I have this issue now. A few months back G4 was removed from my cable
provider. I deactivated it from SD and deleted it in mythweb however
it keeps coming back by mythfilldatabase. Now it does not even show up
in my SD lineup. I will attempt your solution tonight if I get enough
time. Its some work to setup only the channels I want visible on the
SD side so I will only attempt that if I have  30 minutes to spare..

John