[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28 (for MythTV 0.27)

Ken Truesdale kentruesdale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:03:47 UTC 2014

Thomas, thanks for incorporating my background in the theme.  Just to confirm, there are no display artifacts with the released 28.9 version of the Mythbuntu theme.

I looked for color issues and the yellow looks good but I couldn't find anything that was blue to test it on.  I'll defer to others about general color visibility.

I read about the screen flashing when changing channels but I hadn't upgraded to 28.8 so I never saw that.  And I don't see it in 28.9.

So other than the font being too large for the Recordings screen, specifically, everything else looks good, in my opinion.  Thanks.

Ken.