[mythtv-users] HELP! I want my mythtv!

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 01:49:44 UTC 2014

Hoi Mark,

Sunday, April 13, 2014, 3:41:37 AM, you wrote:

>> Do we know if it really is bad and not incorrectly marked bad?
>>
>> Tot mails,
>>  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
>>
> No, not sure. But I think earlier post indicated one disk had been
> physically replaced so am assuming OP had high level of confidence
> it was failed. Plus IIRC it was a striped array so it would be total
> loss of data - he must have been pretty confident of the diagnosis to replace one disk.

Sorry I missed the physical replacement. But who knows if the old
drive is still there and he hasn't removed the superblock from the
other?
I had ones a fake failure on one of my raid1 arrays. Checking the
drive showed nothing and after re-adding it is still running for more
then a year.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven