[mythtv-users] How to disable MythBuntu auto-mount?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Apr 10 17:50:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-04-10 at 18:51 +0200, Hika wrote:
> One big plus I can easily start a terminal (which I have open by
> default on the second virtual window and I can stop and start myth
> without having te restart the whole X server.

Again, my no-window manager caveat is ONE (i.e. MythTV( window, only.

If you are going to open more than one window (which I actually also do
but ever so infrequently -- a terminal usually, as you do -- but I do
even that without a window manager also, but I am not advocating that in
any way) then you probably do want a window manager.

b.