[mythtv-users] mythweb under arch

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:12:26 UTC 2014

Thanks removing -All and including mythtv.conf in httpd.conf solved my
issues. The only issue that I have now that can't no longer stream
recordings from mythweb I get The requested URL was not found on this
server. The link on the referring page<http://192.168.0.30/mythweb/tv/recorded>
 seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that
page<http://192.168.0.30/mythweb/tv/recorded>
 about the error.
Erything before web server upgrade worked fine