[mythtv-users] MythWeb Timezone

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 15:39:21 UTC 2014

I had myth web running great, today I did a sudo apt-get update followed by sudo apt-get dist-upgrade. Upon reboot I synced my time to an NTP source and noticed that my /etc/timezone link was incorrect. I reconfigured it and all looked ok. However myth web is still showing the wrong time.

If I run the API to get the TZ and Time from MythBackend it looks good:
<TimeZoneInfo xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.0" serializerVersion="1.1">
<TimeZoneID>America/New_York</TimeZoneID>
<UTCOffset>-14400</UTCOffset>
<CurrentDateTime>2014-04-06T15:34:57Z</CurrentDateTime>
</TimeZoneInfo>

However Mythweb is showing the time as 5 hours behind my actual time.
mtyhweb time shows 06:38 AM

Date on the server shows
date
Sun Apr  6 11:38:44 EDT 2014