[mythtv-users] Contemplating a major change

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Sat Apr 5 19:54:17 UTC 2014

I'm putting /var on a separate ssd because of several stories I've read
about log files going wild and trashing a system drive. It is 250gb
because I have one of that size handy and won't need to buy anything. I
may also decide to put only the Recordings and Videos directories on the
RAID volume and put the Live TV directory on the faster drive.

mike