[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Ken Truesdale kentruesdale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:31:38 UTC 2014

On Apr 3, 2014, at 10:20 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> That is a super weird issue. I'm going to shoot you an email off list
> and have you try a few things, but I'm not sure what would cause that.

To close off this part of this thread, Thomas's e-mail off-list suggested, among other things, that I try putting back the background from 27.1 and that did fix my vertical banding, text shadow fuzz, and the splotchiness.  (The old background is the wrong size and didn't tile so it isn't a complete fix.)  Also worth reporting that moving that frontend to display on a computer monitor did work with the new 28.7 background.  Which means my TV doesn't like the new background for some still unknown reason.  I'll work with Thomas separately and if we discover anything interesting, I'll post to the list.

Ken.