[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Thu Apr 3 18:32:17 UTC 2014

On 4/3/2014 11:12 AM, Nicolas Krzywinski wrote:
> Am 03.04.2014, 17:45 Uhr, schrieb Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com>:
>
>>> But I have to say, it is just way too big. [..] If I'm alone in
>>> thinking it is too big now [..]
> No, you aren't!

To my eye the problem with the 28.7 theme is an imbalance in the font
sizes between the groups and recordings text and the episode text. With
27.1 it looks like the text sizes are roughly the same while with 28.7
the episode text looks too small compared to the groups and recordings
text. With 27.1 there were up to 11 items in the groups and recordings
sections while with 28.7 there are up to 9.

Maybe decreasing the font size in the groups and recordings sections so
that up to 10 lines could be displayed would still improve readability
while reducing what appears to me to be an imbalance in font sizes.

John