[mythtv-users] No Program Guide Showing, popup says "Channel group '' doesn't have any channels defined"

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Apr 3 02:22:17 UTC 2014

On 04/02/2014 02:57 PM, michael polniak wrote:
> Only one of my frontends cannot show the Program Guide. The popup
> Error msg is "GuideGrid: Channel group '' doesn't have any channels
> defined. The program guide will have nothing to show you."
>
> Mythtv v27 (317d5b7).

In mythfrontend settings:

Remember last channel group
If enabled, the EPG will initially display only the channels from the
last channel group selected. Pressing "4" will toggle channel group.

and/or

Default channel group
Default channel group to be shown in the EPG. Pressing GUIDE key will
toggle channel group.

under Video Settings|General (I think).

Mike