[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase failing when running automatically

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:34:15 UTC 2014

My mythfilldatabase is failing when my mythbackend runs it automatically. I
am running Mythbuntu 12.04 LTS with .27. All packages are up-to-date as of
two days ago. It does run successfully from the command line.
mythfilldatabase.log never updates either way of running. mythbackend.log
does have the following entry for the failed auto run:

Apr  2 15:47:45 mythtvbe1 mythbackend: mythbackend[5189]: E HouseKeeping
backendhousekeeper.cpp:631 (DoRun) MythFillDatabase command
'/usr/bin/mythfilldatabase ' failed
Apr  2 15:47:45 mythtvbe1 mythbackend: mythbackend[5189]: I HouseKeeping
housekeeper.cpp:147 (Run) HouseKeeperTask 'MythFillDB' Failed.

Any ideas?

-Tom Bongiorno