[mythtv-users] How to enable frontend and backend logs for Arch?

Frank Phillips frankalso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:01:25 UTC 2014

Arch doesn't use wrapper scripts, and Bill has told you how to use the
logging options. If you still don't get it, then I can't help you.

It is generally accepted that when you ask for help in a free software
community, you show some evidence of effort on your part. So far, Raymond,
Bill and I have all circled "no logging options were used" as the answer,
and yet you seem to ignore it each time.