[mythtv-users] Connect to MySQL failed

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Wed Apr 2 05:43:32 UTC 2014

On 4/1/2014 8:48 PM, C.I. wrote:
> On 14-04-01 06:54 PM, Mike Carron wrote:

>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> I tried what you told me many times, even before your email, but it
>>> doesn't work. I'm getting the same message. Do you have any other
>>> suggestions?
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> P.S. Would you tell me please where, in OpenElec, I can find the
>>> MythTV folder?
>>>
>>> Thanks again.
>> ***
>> I'm not sure what you mean by MythTV folder in OpenELEC.
>>
>> mike
> When I'm connecting through SSH, where are the MythTV files located?
>
> Thanks.
***
As best as I understand, OpenELEC does nothing with MythTV files. It
communicates with the Mythbackend, which actually deals with the
database and the various recording files. Where those various files
might be is established by your decisions when you establish your
storage groups in the Mythbackend Setup.

If you mean different files you will need to be more precise in
describing exactly what files you are interested in.

mike