[mythtv-users] How to enable frontend and backend logs for Arch?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:52:01 UTC 2014

On 04/01/2014 06:19 PM, david brooke wrote:
..
>> I have changed permissions to 777 with my user as the owner and user as
>> the group. Also made my user apart of the log and systemd-journal and still
>> no log. I'm testing on the frontend only for now. Any ideas?

Sure:

With the frontend running, from a terminal type: ps ax|grep mythfrontend|grep -v grep
and put the (one line) output here. The question is what logging options you're using
(--syslog, --logpath etc.)

The answer may have been in a previous message, but when I go to forum.manjaro.org
firefox says it 'uses an invalid security certificate'. So, I didn't go there.

--
Bill