[mythtv-users] Updated mythbuntu theme version 28

Nicolas Krzywinski myth at site7even.de
Tue Apr 1 21:42:59 UTC 2014

Am 01.04.2014, 00:07 Uhr, schrieb Greg Thompson <gthompson20 at gmail.com>:

> LOL at Beautiful Background Pattern in your Mainscreen.jpg Picture… That
> was the thing I HATED most about the older version… Great improvement in
> my opinion! Made things way to hard to read in the old version! Just
> goes to show you why themeing is so hard… Everyone like something
> different.
>
> Greg
Mmmh, but you mention 2 different topics here. Don't mix this up...

I don't know how those big letters can be hard to read, especially because
there is additional uni-colored background behind the text - just to
ensure readability.

The other thing you mentioned is personal flavor. There is no sense to
discuss personal flavor, which is why I don't argue about this. The only
thing I don't understand is why one would chose a theme he don't like!?
Cause this beautiful background pattern was one of the major reasons for
me to chose the Mythbuntu theme as it influenced major parts of the
appearance.