[mythtv-users] Humming Noise coming from LCD tv

Philip Isaacs showcasefloyd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:41:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:

> On 4/1/2014 1:24 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
>
>> Did I miss the message that contained that information?
>>

> My mistake.  I thought you were asking in reference to this message.
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2014-April/362164.html

To answer the some questions.

My audio is built into the motherboard. It's an slightly older one (I can't
remember the model)

My TV is an LG and it does indeed have a both a separate *analog* audio
input. And a separate one for digital audio input. But I've never set up an
digital audio stuff before, so I don't know exactly what I would be doing.
In fact I don't even know what type of cable to use for something like that.

Floyd