[mythtv-users] sendProfile.py crashes nearly every boot (0.27)

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 14:19:38 UTC 2013

On 09/29/2013 10:54 PM, Douglas Peale wrote:
 > Is this likely to fix the crash (not just a failure, a crash) that I have been getting that tries to initiate a bug report?

I'll drop off this tread as I clearly have a different issue.
(it's running sendProfile.py now, just always failing, but not
from the command line.) The patch is still in, but I suspect it's
not required.

You should be able to get a 'cut and pastable' set of error
messages with this:

     sudo su mythtv
     /usr/local/share/mythtv/hardwareprofile/sendProfile.py --submitOnly -a

Or, start the BE with -v system to verify what command is being
executed. Probably just /usr/share, not /usr/local/share.

--
Bill