[mythtv-users] sendProfile.py crashes nearly every boot (0.27)

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sun Sep 29 19:13:36 UTC 2013

On 9/29/2013 3:10 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> The backend runs it (by the housekeeper,) In my logs,
> 3 seconds after the BE starts.

If that's too soon, it would be fairly trivial to have the housekeeper
delay operation by a few minutes. Additionally, now that it is being run
by the housekeeper rather than on frontend startup, it will eventually
retry. If I remember correctly, it will attempt once a day until
successful, and then wait a month before attempting again.