[mythtv-users] Mythzoneminder

Stephen P. Villano stephen.p.villano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 17:05:57 UTC 2013

On 9/25/13 12:36 PM, Paul Harrison wrote:
> On 25/09/13 17:04, Stephen P. Villano wrote:
>>
>> Still looking green, blue objects are red, red objects are green and
>> green objects are also red.
>> This is with just updating this morning.
>>

> That's strange my camera can output a testcard and so I know the image
> received by MythZoneMinder is correct.
>
> I only committed the fix late morning UK time so are you sure you have
> the fix?
>
> What version of ZoneMinder is this?
> If you view the output in the ZoneMinder web interface are the colours
> correct?
> On the source tab in the monitor settings dialog what is the Capture
> Method setting set to?
>
> Paul H.

Mythzoneminder Version: 2:0.27.0+fixes.20130925.d956105-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2
ZoneMinder Version: 1.25.0-1
(I'm being lazy and waiting for the new major version to hit the distro.)

ZoneMinder web interface shows the colors correctly.
Sources are two webcams, two USB cameras via mjpg-streamer URL.

All look good with ZoneMinder web, but have color changes under
mythzoneminder.