[mythtv-users] i915 IvyBridge issues with DRM playback

Steve Magnani user.serviceable at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:34:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 17:47 +1200, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> Have you checked out this page?
>
>   http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frame_display_timing

I ran across it while I was trying to interpret the differences in
mythfrontend
log output between the two kernels. Unfortunately what it doesn't say is
how to
configure mythfrontend to not attempt DRM timing, which is what I need.
I can get the software to use RTC timing by following the steps on the
wiki
page, but that only works if I compile out DRM support.

Regards,
Steven J. Magnani               "I claim this network for MARS!
www.digidescorp.com              Earthling, return my space modulator!"

#include <standard.disclaimer>