[mythtv-users] Everything works on my rebuilt DVR except the tuner cards. Help?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Tue Sep 24 15:34:04 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> Any chance, Eric, that you could take a look at that pastebin and see
> if you see anything in the dmesg that looks whacky?  Or is that more
> properly a question for the ivtv list people?

It sounds like an ivtv problem to me.  Since the problem is affecting
both cards (right?) it is unlikely to be hardware, but both cards are
using the same driver.

I'll take a look at your dmesg output if you like, but you haven't
actually posted the url.  Your message from yesterday has two links to
the mythfilldatabase output, and none to the dmesg output.

Eric