[mythtv-users] Who's packaging Myth RPMs for SUSE?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 24 15:13:07 UTC 2013

I know that someone is (or was) doing it, as .25 and .26 are in the main repo.

Is that person on this list, and do you have an ETA for .27 packages, so I
know whether to wait for them, and see if they have any effect on the
tuning trouble I'm seeing?  (I don't expect that, mind, but you play
every card in the deck?

Cheers,
-- jra