[mythtv-users] SECOND card in addition to the Hauppauge HVR-2250?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Sep 23 14:37:38 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Leif Pihl <leif at pihl.us> wrote:
> Having said that, I am leery that the TV Schedule portion is not working.

That shouldn't depend on the number of cards you have.

> I did sign up for the $6-ish trial period, yet the programming data seems to only be good for a day or three out into the future.

Schedules Direct should be providing at least 14 days of data into the
future.  If you're not seeing that, you've likely got some sort of
misconfiguration problem on your end.

> And yes, I suspect that I have yet to figure out how to assign the _Schedule_Data_ for the CATV signal to the 2250 and _Schedule_Data_ for the Antenna signal to the 1800.
> This may be an outstanding issue that I've not fixed as of yet.

That's part of the process of setting up the input connections for the
cards in mythtv-setup.  To use both broadcast and cable at the same
time, you need to configure your schedules direct account for both
types of lineups, create two video sources with mythtv-setup, and
connect each type of card to the correct video source.

Eric