[mythtv-users] TBS6981 DVB-S2 - compile just my drivers not all of them?

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Mon Sep 23 08:02:43 UTC 2013

On 22/09/13 10:31, nospam312 wrote:
> Does anyone know how to compile just the drivers for a single card
> instead of compiling for all cards that TBS release?
>
> Before the make && make install is there a configuration I can change
> to set to my card only to save time compiling?

I would be interested on how you get on.
I have one of those and never got it to work. More accurately it broke
my other cards, it does not play nice with existing hardware.
Did not get much help from the suppliers and would not have purchased
had I known it was close source.
So it now sits on top of my BE gathering dust.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\