[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 0.27, now metadata is being downloaded

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Fri Sep 20 16:27:07 UTC 2013

Mythbuntu 12.04 MythTV fixes/0.27 (v0.27-1-g5b917b8)

I have just upgraded from 0.26 to 0.27.  In 0.26, I had disabled
metadata for recordings - I set up the recording rules with the
metadata option off and also put that in the default template.  That
worked - I had no downloaded metadata.

Since the upgrade to 0.27, I am getting metadata downloaded for a lot
of recordings.  I just checked a couple of the recording rules for
recordings that have suddenly got metadata, and they still have the
"Automatically Look Up Metadata" option off.  So does anyone know why
is this happening?  And how I can stop it?  And how I go about
removing all the metadata that has been downloaded?