[mythtv-users] cmyth client for XBMC Frodo

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:18:05 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Carlos Santiago
<carlos.santiago at outlook.com> wrote:
> I upgraded my backend to version .27 and now the cmyth client on XBMC Frodo
> fails to connect to the backend.  I have XBMC front ends on Ubuntu and on
> OpenElec.  Is there any way to get a .27 compatible cmyth client on those
> platforms?

Talk to the cmyth support people?  As a 3rd party project, it is up
to them to maintain compatibility (should they choose to) with
current releases.  Xbmc has a support forum targeted to MythTV
issues.  That would be the likely place to ask the question and
get a response from someone doing the work, and where any
updates are likely to be announced.

Gary