[mythtv-users] mythv 0.27 test packages (future RPM Fusion)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:12:51 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone wants to develop a SELinux policy for mythweb I'm willing to
> adopt it but I'm not enough of a selinux expert to do it.

Well, I am certainly not an expert, but I'll add it to my list of
things to look at in my copious free time (i.e. realistically,
not real soon now) if no one gets there first.  I will note
that it is my recollection that the mythweb packaging in
rpmfusion currently violates the filesystem hierarchy
standards (FHS) by having Apache writing in /usr/, so a
first step will be to change that packaging to use /var (or,
perhaps, change mythweb to do the right thing regarding
separation of code and data).

Gary