[mythtv-users] does anybody know dutch radio urls for mythradio

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Thu Sep 19 18:07:43 UTC 2013

On 19/09/13 15:37, Rob Verduijn wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This email is directed at the dutch users of mythtv.
> Does anybody of you know the propper urls for the dutch radio channels
> (Veronica,qmusic,3fm,slamfm,classicfm,radio538)
>
> Since I seem to be unable to google the propper url.
> I've tried dozens but all seem to fail since those that I find are not
> shoutcast/icecast.
> And those that are still fail for me.
>
> So if anybody knows the urls, please post them.
>
> Cheers
> Rob

Some streams are restricted to their country of origin for example I
can't play the Dutch ClassicFM stream from the UK but can play the UK
version.

A quick search turned up these to try

Veronica - http://www.stream-server.nl/streams/Veronica675.pls
classicfm - http://www.classicfm.nl/player/classicfm.pls